Editing Pending Approval/Claim
- According to recent Audits in 2018
- Some Clinics Reported that Auditors Questioned the reason why you can Edit a Pending Approval or Claim Request
- We have added a new permission to disabled editing an approval or claim, if it is pending.
- The Permission is allowed by default to All clinics/users
- if you want to disabled this, or at least know about it for your next audit, please refer to the below
- find the user role
- look for " Edit pending claim " & "Edit pending prior approval "
UN-TICKING the check box, will not allow you to edit a request any more as long as it is pending